Hanson Consulting Group is seeking a Producer to join our team supporting our client in the gaming industry!
In this role the primary responsibility is managing the production funnel of content across multiple platforms ensuring a seamless consumer support experience. This person must be able to handle multiple programming responsibilities concurrently, under regular, and often tight deadlines, in a constantly evolving environment. Producers work closely with internal groups and perform thorough quality checks before publishing content to ensure an error free, engaging end user experience.
- Program content within proprietary content management systems
- Build appropriate experiences as defined by requestor(s)
- Review content for quality, consistency and accuracy
- Coordinate publishing schedules
- Communicate within the team for best practices, tool tips, etc. and be able to document information appropriately
- Create localized written copy based on geographical requirements for multiple languages to support users across the world including but not limited to the US, EMEA and Latin America
- Create wire frames, templates, etc. as needed to support content support experiences
- 3+ years of experience in a producer or project management role
- 3+ years online media and publishing tools experiences
- High attention to detail while managing multiple projects
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Must be able to assess and identify issues and respond quickly to resolve them
- Flexibility and agility – the ability to perform well and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing process and priority
- Technical aptitude to program in a content management system with complex programming needs.
- Experience working within a CMS, SharePoint, and ADO
- Passion for creating engaging customer experiences
- Strong editorial, design and multi-media experience is a plus
- Knowledge of gaming hardware, platforms and games are a plus
- 100% employer-paid medical for employees through top-tier medical provider Cigna(Opens an external site) *
- 100% employer-paid Dental and Vision
- 100% employer-paid life insurance ($50k) and LTD
- 401k plan with match program with no vesting period
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 10 Paid holidays
- Flexible hours of work
- Passport Corporate Membership
- Hartford Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection
- Behavioral Health Resources (Ginger, Talkspace etc.) also available in partnership with medical provider Cigna
*This link leads to the MRFs that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule.