Hanson Consulting Group is seeking a talented Events Coordinator!
In this role, you will work with stakeholders from across the organization, customers/partners, and individual job seekers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document and track deliverables in Azure DevOps (ADO).
- Assist with the coordination of multiple job/career fairs globally.
- Project manage job/career fair activation in each country/region.
- Develop and refine work back schedules.
- Develop and refine marking communications templates for the job/career fairs.
- Liaise with multiple organizations to activate job/career fairs and sessions/events that will run in each country/region.
- Coordinate reporting and insights of data.
- Document processes and provide feedback.
- Support cross organizational partnerships with educational, philanthropic, and workforce development groups.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Certified or equivalent experience within Project Management.
- Experience with coordinating and executing a virtual Job/career fair.
- Azure DevOps or similar tool experience.
- Experience with marketing, and/or human resources/recruiting.
- Experience with Higher Education Institutions and/or nonprofit skilling organizations.
- Experience with vFairs, a virtual event platform.
- 100% employer-paid medical for employees through top-tier medical provider Cigna(Opens an external site)
- 100% employer-paid Dental and Vision
- 100% employer-paid life insurance ($50k) and LTD
- 401k plan with match program with no vesting period
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 10 Paid holidays
- Flexible hours of work
- Passport Corporate Membership
- Hartford Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection
- Behavioral Health Resources (Ginger, Talkspace etc.) also available in partnership with medical provider Cigna
- Optional pet insurance through Figo
- Optional legal plan through MetLife/MetLaw