Hanson Consulting Group has a compelling career opportunity with our client within the Tech industry. We are actively looking for a skilled Project Manager with expertise in supply chain.
Hanson Consulting Group has a compelling career opportunity with our client within the Tech industry. We are actively looking for a skilled Project Manager with expertise in supply chain, bolstered by a strong foundation in analytics, reporting, stakeholder management, risk and compliance, process enhancement, and project management. The ideal candidate will excel in communication preparation and have a proven track record in ensuring supply chain continuity and fulfillment. This role will involve close collaboration with cross-functional teams, vendors, and regional partners to standardize and implement multiple operating models, enhancing spare fulfillment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive continuous supply chain support for data centers. Collaborate with various teams to identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives. Manage ticket inquiries promptly to maintain operational flow.
- Proactively pinpoint risks and opportunities within the spares supply chain. Lead efforts to standardize, de-risk, and enhance processes related to procurement and inventory management.
- Utilize data analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities and streamline processes. Develop scalable customer support solutions and lead projects in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders. Leverage analytics to make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Oversee and maintain communication materials, including training documentation, compliance oversight, analytics reporting, engineering change proposals (ECPs), business reviews, and escalations.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Extensive experience in supply chain management and project management.
- Process improvement identification and implementation skills.
- Proficiency in computer software such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.
- Experience with presentation material creation.
- Basic knowledge of procurement processes, vendor management, standard work documentation, and risk management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with PowerBI is a huge plus.
- 100% employer-paid medical for employees through top-tier medical provider Cigna(Opens an external site)
- 100% employer-paid Dental and Vision
- 100% employer-paid life insurance ($50k) and LTD
- 401k plan with match program with no vesting period
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 10 Paid holidays
- Flexible hours of work
- Passport Corporate Membership
- Hartford Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection
- Behavioral Health Resources (Ginger, Talkspace etc.) also available in partnership with medical provider Cigna
- Optional pet insurance through Figo
- Optional legal plan through MetLife/MetLaw