Hanson Consulting Group is seeking an experienced Technical Program/ Project Manager!
Hanson Consulting Group is seeking an experienced Technical Program/ Project Manager who has excellent communication and collaboration skills with an ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities and identify and partner with other groups to achieve joint or complementary goals.
In this role, you will create, maintain, and track project level information and be responsible for status updates, tracking action items and deliverables, create timelines and initiative milestones and strive for cross-team alignment toward them. You will support product management with actions leading to clarity, decisions across teams, as well as help establish and implement best practices for high quality execution and product delivery. A proven track record of successfully managing enterprise-wide projects and shipping high quality products and delivering on time providing measurable impact to be successful in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Build, develop and maintain highly collaborative and effective working relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate proactive planning and flawless execution against stakeholders’ business objectives and product team goals.
- Support planning across multiple product organizations, including, but not limited to both semester and long-term aspects, ensuring roadmaps and timelines are aligned across multiple product groups and across multiple work streams.
- Support and execute rhythm of the business activities that support cross-product org alignment; includes overall cadence, preparation of materials and presents, developing status updates and scorecards and talk track for presenters; follow up with post-meeting or offsite/event with follow-up notes, actions and support implementation of agreed upon goals.
- Establish or enhance project processes, routines, and reporting to be well managed.
- Manage, track, and drive alignment with partner teams on critical project deliverables.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement knowledge management tools and sites to ensure effective cultivating, maintaining and sharing of team knowledge.
- Own acceptance and criteria needed to build out and/or create Dashboards and Reports.
- At times, may need to document business requirements and/or help translate into product requirements, do traceability between business, product and tech specs, and ensure gaps and issues are tracked for new features or project creation.
- Additional projects as needed.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of Technical PM related experience.
- Demonstrated experience, success, and/or contributions in delivering cross functional programs, including accountability, and driving results both as an individual and within a team.
- Proven ability to work in a flexible, and fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and a strong positive outlook and approach to change management.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, with ability to manage complexity while driving clarity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Product Management Background.
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP, or Product Owner Certifications.
- Design skills: creating beautiful layouts, UX designs, UX tools such as Figma.
- Understanding of basic AI concepts (LLM’s, ML, prompt Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with developing and implementing organizational frameworks, standards, and processes.
- Ability to influence others inside and outside of the direct team.
- 100% employer-paid medical for employees through top-tier medical provider Cigna(Opens an external site)
- 100% employer-paid Dental and Vision
- 100% employer-paid life insurance ($50k) and LTD
- 401k plan with match program with no vesting period
- Paid time off and sick leave
- 10 Paid holidays
- Flexible hours of work
- Passport Corporate Membership
- Hartford Employee Assistance Program, Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection
- Behavioral Health Resources (Ginger, Talkspace etc.) also available in partnership with medical provider Cigna
- Optional pet insurance through Figo
- Optional legal plan through MetLife/MetLaw